xAP Homevision Beta 2 - DDE available

  • Subject: xAP Homevision Beta 2 - DDE available
  • From: mark_harrison_uk2
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 21:41:00 +0000

Sorry about the delay, but xAP HomeVision Beta 2 is now available.

Functionality is still a bit limited:

- X10 control (but not reporting)
- Triggering of output ports
- Sending of IR commands

However, now I've got the DDE cracked (bi-directionally) then it
shouldn't be too much trouble to get extra stuff in there. Happy to
prioritise things that people desparately want, otherwise it'll be
roughly in the following order:

- X10 reporting
- Input port reporting
- IR command received reporting
- Homevision Timer reporting
- Text overlay
- Macro triggering
- Explicit setting of Homevision variables

If you want a copy, please let me know, and I'll mail it (with some
sample xAP files.)

Please note that this is, because of the DDE stuff, Windows only, and
requires Patrick's xapax.ocx.

Regards,

Mark