Re: xAP Homevision Beta 2 - DDE available

  • Subject: Re: xAP Homevision Beta 2 - DDE available
  • From: Hamid Reza Abbasi
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 06:54:00 +0000

<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I want a copy, please .</DIV>
<DIV>Regards</DIV>
<DIV>Hamid Reza Abbasi</DIV>
<DIV><B><I>mark_harrison_uk2
<mph@xxxxxxx></I></B> wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="replbq"><TT>Sorry about the delay,
but xAP HomeVision Beta 2 is now available.Functionality is still a bit
limited:- X10 control (but not reporting)- Triggering of output ports-
Sending of IR commandsHowever, now I've got the DDE cracked
(bi-directionally) then it shouldn't be too much trouble to get extra stuff
in there. Happy to prioritise things that people desparately want,
otherwise it'll be roughly in the following order:- X10 reporting- Input
port reporting- IR command received reporting- Homevision Timer reporting-
Text overlay- Macro triggering- Explicit setting of Homevision variablesIf
you want a copy, please let me know, and I'll mail it (with some sample xAP
files.)Please note that this is, because of the DDE stuff, Windows only,
and requires Patrick's
xapax.ocx.Regards,Mark</TT><TT>To unsubscribe from this group,
send an email to:xap_automation-unsubscribe@xxxxxxx</TT><TT>
<HR width="500">
<B>Yahoo! Groups Links</B>
<UL>
<LI>To visit your group on the web, go to:<A href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/xap_automation/";>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/xap_automation/</A>&nbsp;
<LI>To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<A
href="mailto:xap_automation-unsubscribe@xxxxxxx?subject=Unsubscribe";>xap_automation-unsubscribe@xxxxxxx</A>&nbsp;