Re: Announcing a vastly improved xAP message viewer !

  • Subject: Re: Announcing a vastly improved xAP message viewer !
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 11:17:00 +0000

Oops, I scored an own goal. I uploaded a version with a test line of
code in place that I had forgotten to remove. If you view your xAP
messages by 2x clicking them and they appear funny, go get a new
download from the web site.

James had asked if I could not indent the contents of the message and
instead I ended up with the raw message that is sent down the wire
rather than the nicely formatted message.

Sorry about that, I'm blaming this nasty cold I'm suffering from at
the moment... }:{(

Stuart Booth <<a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=NYChIfY60e0Z-0nAvSRinOYNVOoFCRMsfL7e6nteRjG8s0KefPCn0W1R0LUryz8KZNzPDNX4YSTGjGUvIRiZEQ">stuart@x...</a>>
xAPFramework.net - a xAP software development framework for .net