Re: NetCallerID Support

  • Subject: Re: NetCallerID Support
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 17:22:00 +0000

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 11:48:34 -0500, "Sullivan, Glenn"
<<a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=i7bxbDdNM4PT-TNUQ5Q3k2CrMwDj9Po8aJOsTJ0FZcIqK1uscWkNWlT86WHRvvMJbQM8GxNnXeIfiArrhs69Hg">gsullivan@d...</a>>
wrote:

>I'll have to think about the vendor name bit... right now I'm using
Bushman,
>but that's a pretty silly thing to be distributed. What are the length
>rules?

A maximum 8 characters. I believe the recommended minimum is 4
characters, but that was perhaps only to avoid use of common
TLAs/Company acronyms and is by no means a rigid rule.

Stuart Booth <<a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=byeafeL9X0zZaiqc3KwAGK8aIO-YOdA9Qh2Qc9A8uyODvn6kZv8TT6J7wlJw4HYeVAdi5CrhfRd9zRK94A">stuart@x...</a>>
xAPFramework.net - a xAP software development framework for .net