RE: NetCallerID Support

  • Subject: RE: NetCallerID Support
  • From: Sullivan, Glenn
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 14:20:00 +0000

OK, since I have you here...

My app appears to be ignoring the following values from my app.config file:
xAPNetworkDomainID
xAPUniqueDeviceID

While I know that Domain should be FF for now, I assumed I could set the
UID. But it's not working...

Using framework DL'ed yesterday, of course... good job, BTW. Once I figured
out that I was running VS 2002 instead of 2003, most everything worked on
the first try.

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.