Re: Added some documentation for my slender SliMP3 connector

  • Subject: Re: Added some documentation for my slender SliMP3 connector
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 19:01:00 +0000

On Tue, 08 Apr 2003 15:20:08 +0100, Stuart Booth
<<a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=XHN-irwV9BAjIf3FDFKbn1PbQFxKwsEeg0Lkn5r3FHZIOuv3aFMaRtoj4fwMeY7lA2i8P6KNeh6VyHlDNxs-WA">lists@s...</a>>
wrote:

>3) Sample xAP messages that you can send to the Slim using a xAP Send
>application such as the one you can find further down this page:

>You may need to alter the target address in these sample messages to
>suit the name of your Slims. Or change the target of the message to a
>suitable wildcarded address e.g. KCSoft.SliMP3.*

I've just updated the download with another sample message and a text
file detailing the targetting address of each of the 3 sample messages
which are all different to exhibit different possibilities. This will
hopefully make use of this little application clearer.

Let me know if there are any problems or if something's not clear. One
of the possible problems here is that all my s/w makes perfect sense
to me, but some aspects of its use/setup/documentation might be really
poor and I wouldn't necessarily know it.

Stuart
--
Stuart Booth
xAPFramework.net - a reusable xAP framework for .net

<a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=jheqtmOyKDCFhSK17AFuFUlkQn9rtFx9cq2ty98sYSgmUKlvD8Ys2jkWfzskkkO8pU0IiP0RyVGkuNSeedOfRHqL">stuart@x...</a>