Added some documentation for my slender SliMP3 connector

  • Subject: Added some documentation for my slender SliMP3 connector
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 15:20:00 +0000

Hi folks,

Last night I wrote a short (and overdue) document describing the use
of my very simple SliMP3 connector application:

The app is still the same as before, and still only supports
xAP-OSD.Display messages onto the SliMP3, but the documentation I've
added to this download includes:

1) A short user guide describing how it works, how to configure it,
what types of message it picks up, and how it identifies targetted
Slims.

2) An even shorter document describing the xAP schema I anticipate
encapsulating further in the coming days to support more Slim
functionality.

3) Sample xAP messages that you can send to the Slim using a xAP Send
application such as the one you can find further down this page:

You may need to alter the target address in these sample messages to
suit the name of your Slims. Or change the target of the message to a
suitable wildcarded address e.g. KCSoft.SliMP3.*

Note that as ever you need Microsoft's .net Framework v1.1 installed
to run these apps. Details of this can be found here:

Stuart
--
Stuart Booth
xAPFramework.net - a reusable xAP framework for .net

<a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=Nu1Vp9N_c7tcfHNZDKyZ7yYbjB95i5tSGVVLFFOmwQ9QjKGU4OPGdS7WdHEDis3TN5pkFUfcBZuVHBQU0B-9">stuart@x...</a>