Re: Wireless alarms with HA functionality?

Oh, I called Texecom support today about their Texecom Connect product
- they say it's been going through certification again and should be
available with v4 firmware in the next few months hopefully. The API is
interesting and should open up support in various HA systems hopefully.

Paul.

Paul Gale / Director
07730 465685 / paul@xxxxxxx

Silicon Pixel Ltd
Office: 01793 747480
3 Millais Close, Tadpole Garden Village, Swindon, Wiltshire SN25 2QW
www.siliconpixel.com

This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged
information and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).
Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the
taking of any action in reliance on the information herein is prohibited.
E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they
can be intercepted, amended, or contain viruses. Anyone who communicates
with us by e-mail is deemed to have accepted these risks. Silicon pixel Ltd
is not responsible for errors or omissions in this message and denies any
responsibility for any damage arising from the use of e-mail. Any opinion
and other statement contained in this message and any attachment are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.

> On 15 Mar 2017, at 11:08, Paul Gale groups2@xxxxxxx [ukha_d]
<ukha_d@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Having done some extensive research on their web sites / manuals etc -
I'm leaning towards Texecom mainly from the aesthetics - Pyronix looks good
on the tech/security details but aesthetics look a bit old fashioned /
clunky. Would you agree?

> Paul.

installation anymore - I've had fun over the years trying out all sorts of
kits/DIY/retail devices, but sometimes, proven products win the day :)

> The Pyronix stuff is rock solid, just works, Texecom is good, but its
HA integration can be a little flaky at times, especially with control4.

driver Jake Hill & Team Hard in 2017 www.rolec.net/rolec-racing/

functionality for set/unset/alarm/isolation etc.

> No HA connectivity though. - Do work very well, we install loads of
them and I have their wired and wireless panels at home.

> Texecom Ricochet are fully wireless and have IP connectivity - I know
they connect to Crestron/Control4 etc. so would guess more chance of some
kind of homebrew HA connectivity.

> Dean
>

> Dean Barrett / Managing Director
> dean@xxxxxxx / 07971464606
> Rolec (Electrical & Mechanical Services) Ltd
> 01908616035
> 3 Midbrook Court, Blakelands, MILTON KEYNES, MK14 5FH Sponsoring BTCC
driver Jake Hill & Team Hard in 2017 www.rolec.net/rolec-racing/

some HA interoperability I.e. Can be armed/disarmed and report on status
etc. Maybe to the likes of SmartThings, Vera etc.

Posted by: Paul Gale <paul@xxxxxxx>

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums