From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 14 March 2017 16:03
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Wireless alarms with HA functionality?

We/I don't look at anything that isn't designed for professional
installation anymore - I've had fun over the years trying out all sorts of
kits/DIY/retail devices, but sometimes, proven products win the day :)

The Pyronix stuff is rock solid, just works, Texecom is good, but its HA
integration can be a little flaky at times, especially with control4.

Dean Barrett / Managing Director
dean@xxxxxxx / 07971464606
Rolec (Electrical & Mechanical Services) Ltd
01908616035
3 Midbrook Court, Blakelands, MILTON KEYNES, MK14 5FH Sponsoring BTCC
driver Jake Hill & Team Hard in 2017 www.rolec.net/rolec-racing/