Re: [Off Topic] Headphone Socket

Hi Rob,

Does your amp have a "tape out" set of RCA (aka
"phono") sockets?
Connecting to those might be easier than opening the amp and while the
signals levels might not be exactly the same as the headphone socket they
would be closer than the speaker connections.

I've done it the other way - from a pc soundcard to the tape in/CD in
sockets on an amp and the signal levels were fine (but YMMV so no warranty
implied!)

HTH,
Tim.

p.s. pls check your inbox/spambox for a recent crimp tool email :-)