RE: GAS Usage Monitoring ?

Hi Stuart,

=20

Have you any way of installing a pressure sensor? This will have to be
installed before the regulator though as it needs to measure the bottle
pressure and not the regulated output.

=20

As you know, the bottles often have a gauge to monitor the contents so
monitoring pressure would be the ideal way to do this. On my regulator at
home the gauge is screw in so I can install a sensor on this port. (Now you
got me thinking)

=20

Suitable pressure sensors won't of course be cheap and probably around
=A31=
00
to =A3200 but this would allow you to know what's left in the bottle.

=20

If you do this, you need to make sure the sensor is ideally Ex rated for
us=
in explosive environment.

=20

=20