From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of A=
drian Eaton
Sent: 16 October 2012 14:59
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Yet another LED GU10 thread...

I bought a few LED bulbs over the years and this one is the closest to a
bi=
ght wide angle warm white bulb. They use 29 of the 5050 smd leds which
seem=
to be fairly reliable. (my 21 led versions have lasted 18months so far). T=
hey only drawback is that these bulbs don't come with a glass front like
ot=
hers do, not sure why.=20

=20

http://www.brightlightz.co.uk/products/5-x-gu10-led-bulbs-7w-spot-lamps-wit=
-27-x-5050-smd-chips-in-warm-white-60w-halogen

=20

Packs of 5 work out =A36.39 each. Not cheap but I calculated a rough
breake=
ven point is 12-18 months depending on usage compared to standard 50w.
They=
are actually slightly whiter than previous warm white bulbs which I prefer=
.

=20

Adrian

=20