RE: Yet another LED GU10 thread...

I bought a few LED bulbs over the years and this one is the closest to
bight wide angle warm white bulb. They use 29 of the 5050 smd leds which
seem to be fairly reliable. (my 21 led versions have lasted 18months so
far). They only drawback is that these bulbs don=92t come with a glass
fron=
like others do, not sure why.=20

=20

http://www.brightlightz.co.uk/products/5-x-gu10-led-bulbs-7w-spot-lamps-wit=
-27-x-5050-smd-chips-in-warm-white-60w-halogen

=20

Packs of 5 work out =A36.39 each. Not cheap but I calculated a rough
breake=
ven
point is 12-18 months depending on usage compared to standard 50w. They are
actually slightly whiter than previous warm white bulbs which I prefer.

=20

Adrian

=20