From: Alex Monaghan [mailto:alex@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 03 October 2012 20:41
To: 'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Spam email problem

Tim,

We are without spam filtering on the server at the moment, so you'll see a
little more spam than usual. There was a major issue during an automated
update the other night which broke the email setup on the servers (all the
cPanel ones that I run). I will be looking at re-introducing spam filtering
shortly once I'm happy that the email is stable again.

Alex