Re: Good FTTC Supplier?

I have been looking at BT Infinity, it gets reasonable reviews. It is
unlimited but p2p traffic is shaped. I usually use usenet, which from what
I can work out is not shaped.

Ben

On 18 Jun 2012, at 22:56, Joseph Heenan wrote:

> I'm with plus.net.
>
> With the pro add on, p2p (and any other) traffic shaping is limited,
but
> there is a 120G limit above which it gets pretty expensive.
>
> Joseph
>
> On 18/06/2012 13:14, Ben McCormack wrote:
>> Stuart
>>
>> Been with them before and agree they are great but too pricy for
me these days.

>> Been looking at BT infinity, only issue is p2p shaping.
>>
>> Ben
>>

>> On 18 Jun 2012, at 18:12, Stuart Poulton wrote:
>>
>>> Ben,
>>>
>>> A&A,  http://aaisp.net , support really is second to
non, however depending on your usage their charging model might not be for
you.

>>> Stuart

Unfortunately FTTC is not offered by O2 (current ADSL Supplier).