From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of B=
en McCormack
Sent: 19 June 2012 07:48
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Good FTTC Supplier?

I have been looking at BT Infinity, it gets reasonable reviews. It is
unlim=
ited but p2p traffic is shaped. I usually use usenet, which from what I
can=
work out is not shaped.

Ben

On 18 Jun 2012, at 22:56, Joseph Heenan wrote:

> I'm with plus.net.
>
> With the pro add on, p2p (and any other) traffic shaping is limited,
but
> there is a 120G limit above which it gets pretty expensive.
>
> Joseph
>
> On 18/06/2012 13:14, Ben McCormack wrote:
>> Stuart
>>
>> Been with them before and agree they are great but too pricy for
me thes=
e days.

>> Been looking at BT infinity, only issue is p2p shaping.
>>
>> Ben
>>

>> On 18 Jun 2012, at 18:12, Stuart Poulton wrote:
>>
>>> Ben,
>>>
>>> A&A, http://aaisp.net , support really is second to
non, however depend=
ing on your usage their charging model might not be for you.

>>> Stuart

Unfortunatel=
y FTTC is not offered by O2 (current ADSL Supplier).