Re: OT? Humidty sensor for bathroom fans

Simon,

I installed a humidity-controlled fan a few years back, still works fine,
a=
nd includes a humidity level adjustment, I don't recall it being
particular=
ly expensive. The manufacturer was Manrose, they're still in business. HTH
=
Richard

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Simon Haslam <simon_haslam@...> wrote:

> OK, so this is sort of home automation in its loosest sense...
>=20
> I'm installing a couple of extractor fans for adjacent bathrooms and
woul=
d like them to be humidity controlled. Vent Axia have humidity-stats
either=
built into some fans (I'm not spending =A3200 inc VAT per fan though!) or =
as a standalone sensor (=A3100!). So, thinks I, that can't be a very
tricky=
circuit to build - sensor, op-amp, relay, bits and bobs...
>=20
> Well, after what seems like an hour googling, the best I've come up
with =
is an out of stock Conrad kit:
> http://www.conrad-uk.com/ce/en/product/197360/Humidity-sensor-relay-kit
> I'll send Conrad an email and see if they're likely to come back in
stock=
(though I suspect it may depend on when there's enough demand for the next=
batch of PCBs to be made), but has anyone else found/done something simila=
r?
>=20
> Simon
>=20