Re: OT? Humidty sensor for bathroom fans

By the way, in case it's useful to anyone else, I had a prompt message
back from Conrad about that humidity kit (
"Unfortunately this item is not returning to our stock again as its
gone obsolete and there is no direct replacement for it."

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums