RE: OT? Humidty sensor for bathroom fans

Icon fans have modules  and have a Humidity controlled pull cord timer
module at =A330 + vat

http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/ADHTM.html

=20

It probably isn=92t hard to adapt to work with another fan, they have
power=
in
one end and control the fan from a couple of connections at the other
(whic=
push onto some pins in the icon fan).

=20

or a complete fan & humidity control would be just over =A3100=20

http://www.alertelectrical.com/prod/411/airflow-icon-30-extractor-fan-white

=20

=20

John