From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Kevin
Sent: 23 January 2012 15:36
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] GU10 Energy efficient replacements

Having nearly had a fit at the size of our leccy bill again I'm looking for
energy efficient replacements for our 50W GU10 halogen lights - of which we
have a lot :-(

Does anyone have any personal recommendations? I'm finding the choice a bit
overwhelming so I'd like to try out a couple of different types (e.g. LED
or
CFL)to see which work for us. Dimming would be nice but it's not required
for most of our rooms. They're for recessed fittings so must be the same
physical size as a normal GU10.

Cheers
Kevin W.