Compaq R3000h UPS

  • Subject: Compaq R3000h UPS
  • From: "Malcolm" <malcolm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 19:03:09 -0000

my UPS has been idle for a couple of months but at the weekend I finally
go=
t some time to make some room for it my new rack.  However on powering it
u=
p I'm not getting any sense out of the flashing lights on the front panel.
=
Basically every light is flashing on then off avery few seconds which
doesn=
't correspond with anything in the manual. I've left it powered up for
24h+=
now but no difference.=20=20

My usual answer to this is replace the batteries but they're =A3200 which
m=
akes me a little uncomfortable with a such a "trial and error"
fix.

Any ideas?  TIA

Malcolm

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums