Re: Compaq R3000h UPS

Hi Malcolm,

If it's based on the APC 3000 it means there's an internal fault with the
u=
nit :-(

ALL LEDs: flashing simultaneously=20
This signifies an internal fault in the UPS please contact APC's Technical
=
Support and have your model number and serial number ready.=20

http://nam-en.apc.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/75/related/1/session/L2F2LzEv=
dGltZS8xMzM0NjA0NzY5L3NpZC9jLWtWUU9Waw%3D%3D

Best wishes,

Jamie

On 16 Apr 2012, at 20:03, Malcolm wrote:

>=20
> my UPS has been idle for a couple of months but at the weekend I
finally =
got some time to make some room for it my new rack. However on powering it
=
up I'm not getting any sense out of the flashing lights on the front
panel.=
Basically every light is flashing on then off avery few seconds which does=
n't correspond with anything in the manual. I've left it powered up for
24h=
+ now but no difference.=20
>=20
> My usual answer to this is replace the batteries but they're =A3200
which=
makes me a little uncomfortable with a such a "trial and error"
fix.
>=20
> Any ideas? TIA
>=20