RE: Laika Revealed - Plex Gets Official Windows Client, Cloud Sharing, Plus New OSX & Mobile Clients

For me, Mac is/was the problem. I too bought a Mac mini for Plex but I
just could not get on with it (the Mac, not Plex) so it went to someone
who will love it more via eBay. I'm not anti Apple and use an iPhone and
an iPad extensively, although iTunes really is the spawn of the
devil....

I returned to XBMC Live on an Acer Revo, which is pretty bullet proof.

I have nothing against Plex per se, and now they are on Windows, I will
be trying it again. My Revo is already dual boot XBMC Live and Windows
7.

IMHO, Plex need to come up with a Plex Live ala XMBC Live though.

For me though the real race for XBMC and Plex is who gets to integrate
PVR (preferably Myth) first.... (I know about Mythbox but that seems to
have been broken in the latest XBMC...)

Another M.