RE: Water softeners

Yes that reminds me, we had to buy the high flow kit for the Kinetico
=96 t=
hat
added =A370 to the cost, but was good quality kit =96 2 x 22mm ball
isolati=
on
valves and a 22mm bypass valves + 2 x meter lengths of braided flexible
hos=
=96 all connections to the machine are screw on.  I=92ve had the machine
in=
and
out a couple of times while decorating etc and it is quite easy to
disconnect and reconnect.  Our plumber fitted ours as well, but it was a
doddle really with this stuff once he had spliced the valves into the
supply.

=20

Pete

=20