RE: Hi-Def video senders (long post, sorry!)

If it=92s only 10 metres and you are going to run a cable in any case
then =
would suggest getting a HDMI V1.4 cable for the kitchen along with an extra
Cat5e for future use. You can then guarantee HDMI without any faffing with
baluns and use the one of the Cat5e for IR if not using wireless IR
senders=
.

=20

I would only use baluns where there was no possibility of using a
=93proper=
=94
HDMI cable either due to distance or because there was no opportunity to
ru=
the HDMI cable. The simpler the chain between source and display the
better=
,
especially with HDMI and all of the issues it presents.

=20

Neil B.

=20