RE: Hi-Def video senders (long post, sorry!)

That's a lovely solution and a lovely bit of kit, - but it's not so
much
"straying" - more a case of "sprinting at full pelt"
into my aforementioned
"=A3stupid money" territory! - currently =A3420 PER END! - so a
single
point-to-point pair would cost me as much as the new amplifier!

I don't mind paying a "sensible" amount, but it's taken several
years (and =
fair few new handbags) to get authorisation to buy a new amp, there's no
wa=
I could justify spending DOUBLE what I'd said just to get HD 10 metres
away=
!

Looks like this weekend I'll be looking at how I can try to fish a new CAT5
run to where I need it.. - I know it's not going to be easy...

Cheers

Paul G.