RE: iPhone Home Automation related Apps

Hi Dave,

Can you share details of your graphics guy? Perhaps we could split the
cost=
,
assuming we both want the same things! Mail me offlist if appropriate.

Cheers,

Rob

--
Rob Iles
Domia Lifestyle
wrote:
> Hi Keiran,
>

> I am developing an Android app and getting the graphics done is
turning
out to be quite expensive.

> One quote I got for the 3 different size bitmaps was $300 per set. I
need
about 20 for my application so this means some $6000 which is just not
possible. I was hoping to find someone who could do this for around $500.
:o)

> There are few companies out there with icon/bitmap sets you can
purchase
but they are around $99 per set and it is unlikely you will find all your
icons in one set. I certainly didn't and again it came out around $1000.

> Good luck finding someone. I am hoping this local graphics guy here
might
do them as a wee home project.

> Dave=85

Kieran Broadfoot
> Sent: 25 July 2011 19:51
> To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
> Cc: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: [ukha_d] iPhone Home Automation related Apps
>

> Talking of iPhone usage, I suspect a number of you are using iViewer
> or iRule. Has anyone found good quality / well priced GUI image
> components for your interfaces? Most companies I have found so far
> undertake custom work or focus on commercial re-use.
>
> Thanks in advance for any links or suggestions.

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums