Re: iPhone Home Automation related Apps

I'm working on an iDevice & Android UI for Harmony at present.
When this is
complete, it will have control/feedback from the usual Harmony interfaces
(X-10, BBS, Rako, C-Bus, Dupline etc.) and as Harmony "abstracts"
the
hardware / protocol layer, the App will automatically work with all new
Harmony Components - 1-Wire-Temperature, IR I/O and others....

Hope that's of interest - not intended as a shameless plug!

R.

--
Rob Iles
Domia Lifestyle
<martynwendon@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Anybody putting an iPhone to good use as part of their Home Automation
setup?

> Thought I=92d post a list of the apps that I=92ve been using, as quite
of=
ten
I=92ve stumbled across something that I wasn=92t aware of:

> 1) Acrobits SIP Softphone (integrates with Asterisk as an extension)
> 2) Prowl (Growl notifications for iPhone)
> 3) iCacti (for looking at Cacti graphs)
> 4) Touchmon (integrates with Nagios for monitoring Network devices)
> 5) eyeZM (integrates with Zoneminder for CCTV duties)
> 6) iPeng (SqueezeCenter control)
> 7) Fhemobile (integrates with FHEM HouseHeat Central Heating control)
> 8) Pocket Operator (for keeping an eye on Asterisk)
> 9) Orb (remote Media streaming)
> 10) DS apps (Synology DiskStation access)
>

> Think that=92s all for me, would others care to share?
>

> Martyn

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums