Re: iPhone Home Automation related Apps

Talking of iPhone usage, I suspect a number of you are using
iViewer=20=20
or iRule. Has anyone found good quality / well priced GUI image=20=20
components for your interfaces? Most companies I have found so far=20=20
undertake custom work or focus on commercial re-use.

Thanks in advance for any links or suggestions.

On 24 Jul 2011, at 21:58, Paul Gordon <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> I use the SONOS remote app
> Homeseer Touch
> CBUS WISER app
> Geovision viewer
> My Movies Remote
> Air Video for watching movies
> On my to-do list is the new Comfort app, and the new Virgin TiVo app
>
> Paul G.

using,=
as=20=20
> quite often I=E2=80=99ve stumbled across something that I
wasn=E2=80=99t =
aware of: