RE: Projector cable advice

Check your hdmi cable specs. 1.4 includes ethernet.
What I did was put in a duct from node zero (my
av hub) to home cinema tv position.
Glad I did as hdmi spec keeps changing and a new
cable is much cheaper than baluns on cat 5e!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HDMI#Version_1.4
Who knows what's next? Fibre optic maybe?
Be prepared.
HTH
Peter

At 22:49 04/07/2011, you wrote:

>I'd just do HDMI and a couple of CAT5's (for control / IR etc.) and
then
>stick something like an Optoma HD3000 scaler down in the kit cupboard
>
>... in fact that's what I did. :-D
>
>Phil

HDMI