From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Kyle Gordon
Sent: 04 January 2011 03:12
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Heating control

That does sound awfully like a driver/interface problem. What device is it?

On 04/01/11 02:48, Dave McLaughlin wrote:
> Z-Wave for me has been pretty good but it does suffer from some units
failing to respond. I sometimes have to cycle lights or over devices to get
the offending device to respond.

> In some severe cases I often have to shutdown Homeseer, unplug the USB
interface and re-insert it and then restart Homeseer. Granted this could be
the Homeseer drivers but it is worth being aware of this.