Re: Re: 20 Bay 4U case unRAID build

Just my two cents but it may be worth looking at getting the heat out
of the closet as well if temps are high. I currently have my whs under the
stairs and the cupboard gets quite warm, it's a rented student house so i
can't go knocking holes though Walls but I thought i would put some sort of
extractor fan if it was an option..

Tom Lawrence

On 27 Feb 2011, at 15:19, "keyvan2r" <k1@xxxxxxx<mailto:k1@xxxxxxx>>