OT - Does anyone have any experience with Ice Energy heatpumps

  • Subject: OT - Does anyone have any experience with Ice Energy heatpumps
  • From: "Gary Tall" <gtcs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 11:07:01 -0000

I have one, been running 3 years and its failed this weekend for the
fifth
time leaving us with no hot water, no heat and they are currently telling
me
it will be 7-10 days before they can get someone to me.

Buying a GSHP is undoubtedly the worst thing I've ever spent money on and
the attitude of this company stinks as its in still in warranty. I'm
interesting in seeing whether this is pretty normal for GSHP's and
suppliers.

Regards

Gary

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums