From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
domdevitto
Sent: Sunday, February 06, 2011 11:01 AM
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Re: Tivo

Not based on any secret or public knowledge, but I'd expect launch to the
unwashed masses 'real soon'. If you're interested, I'll call VM proto and
get yourself on the waiting list, as it's bound to be a big rush when it's
available to all.

FYI, just about every other employee seems to be thoroughly 'dogfooding'
the Tivo at home, and it's got nothing but great reviews.

And no, I'd also expect the device to not be 'yours', and tinkering with
the innards to be a breach of the Telco act., and the people that deal with
this kind of stuff at Virgin are security super-geniuses.

Dom
--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx<mailto:ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>,
Phillip Harris <phil@...<mailto:phil@...>> wrote:

________________________________

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Company proprietary
information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright
belonging to the Company. This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and
attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If
you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail
and any printout.

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums