From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Paul Gale
Sent: 15 September 2010 10:11
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] OT: Offline data storage providers

> The only downside might be is that to back up a NAS you have to have
their
client running on a machine that does the
> backup. I haven't found (or looked to see!) a way of backing up
directly
from the NAS. Was that your question??!

You can always backup the NAS from another machine via a UNC or share - or
was that not what you meant?

They also have a Mac and Linux (needs desktop) client too.

Paul.

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums