RE: OT: Offline data storage providers

I=92d second Jungledisk.  I now have in the order of 100Gb in the
Cloud =96=
my
business backup, all my photos and personal files.  You can alter the
settings per backup =93drive=94 as to how it holds history =96 so you can
s=
et it
to always retain copies of deleted files, or you can just tell it to keep
the last n versions.  It does seem quite powerful.  You can also mount the
online drive as a network drive so you can retrieve files easily (I use
thi=
for a remote worker I have who backs up into the shared space, so I can
always see his latest work.)

=20

My bills are about =A312 a month, which was that quantity seems pretty
good=
.=20=20

=20

The only downside might be is that to back up a NAS you have to have their
client running on a machine that does the backup.  I haven=92t found (or
looked to see!) a way of backing up directly from the NAS. Was that your
question??!

=20

Cheers

=20