RE: Re: Flow switch recommendations - and integration to HA server

Noel - all depends what HA hardware/software you already have. Mirror
heat pad is pretty easy if you already have Homevision/Comfort/CBus etc???

For the audio - a simple method is to generate IR codes from something like
Homevision or another HA Hardware controller that has IR functionality -
simply send a few volume up commands.

Getting a little more adventurous would be something like an amp that
accepts RS232 control etc - like a Russound multi-room amp or Xantech etc
etc. RS232 can be issued by Homevision.

Paul.

Looking