Re: Rackmount case for 4 SATA Drives

Cost is the only problem.

I may chance one of these for about =A335

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2U-Rack-mount-Server-Case-400W-PSU-Rackable-Systems_W=
0QQitemZ260507124172QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Motherboards_CPUs?hash=3Ditem3ca7=
6f41cc#ht_2973wt_941

Will need some modification to mount the sata bridge boards

Ben

On 7 Jan 2010, at 23:43, James - SJ Computers wrote:

> http://www.xcase.co.uk/2u-Rackmount-Cases-s/25.htm
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Any good to you?
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Regards
>=20
>=20
>=20
> James
>=20
> SJ Computers
>=20
>=20
>=20
trea=
t.
>=20
> Now I would like to rack mount all of this. The current case is just
too
> bulky for rack mount. So really looking for a cheapesh 2U case. Not
bothe=
red
> by hot swap drives.
>=20