Re: cbus Wiser appears to be in UK stockist

  • Subject: Re: cbus Wiser appears to be in UK stockist
  • From: "ben_mccormack2000" <yahoogroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 15:26:23 -0000

Think you are right but it also includes a front end webserver that
can do =
the following

1. Be used with iphone Wiser app that can allow control of the house via
ip=
hone
2. As above but webpage control
3. As above but generic touchscreen control

I found most of my info here

http://www.wiserhomeautomation.com/

One think I am unsure of. If I use the iphone control can I also at the
sam=
e time use cbus toolkit to make changes. I think I have read that Wiser
can=
support 6 different ip connections at a time

I wonder what my CNI is worth!

Ben

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Pauls Hotmail" <paul_gordon@...>
wrote:

> Correct me if I'm wrong, but this also serves the function of a CNI
does =
it
> not? - allow full commissioning & config of CBUS networks &
units via an
> Ethernet connection? - with one of these, a CNI would become
redundant?
>=20
> Which is rather impressive considering it's actually cheaper than a
CNI, =
and