Re: Momisu V880M - Network DVD player, Linux wizd

The ex missis took the Momi when we split up so I no longer have it but use
AnyDVD / CloneDVD to cut out everything you don't want and create yourself
ISOs of just the movie without all the extra fluff ... tis easy peasy lemon
sqeezy...

Phil

On 16 Feb 2010, at 11:25, Rob Welsh wrote:

> Folks,
>
> Anyone out there still using one of these for streaming video
> playback? I know back in the day Mr Phil Harris had one (in fact, mine
> was bought on his recommendation)...
>
> I'm trying to stream DVD images off my network (now that I finally
> have Ethernet between it and my server) but without too much luck.
> I've just got a DVD dump (i.e. a VIDEO_TS directory full of .ifo and
> .vob) on my Ubuntu server, which is being served up by 'wizd'.
> Unfortunately, whilst it seems successfully parse the VIDEO_TS dir,
> and offer up a nice "25 chapter, 1 hr 25 min video",
selecting it