Re: Which unlimited broadband?

  • Subject: Re: Which unlimited broadband?
  • From: "noel" <noel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 08:29:51 -0000

Aah sorry thought you were with them before, think i'm going to move
back to them, just beware their tariff changes in April where offpeak
halves in allowance i.e currently 1 unit is 100gb and in April it drops to
1 unit = 50gb this is on 20CN lines, those on 21cn lines get much better
deals!

Apparently my exchange is earmarked for Q1 2010 for move to 21CN which be
nice if it happens!!

Cheers

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Mark McCall <lists@...> wrote:

> > Hi Mark,
> > Have you gone back to Andrews and Arnold then?!
>
> Me?  I went Eclipse->O2->A&A.
>
> Couple of small outages with A&A so far - but lack of traffic
shaping
> is great.  Downside is the price though - especially if you need lots
> of bandwidth during office hours.
>
> M.

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums