RE: Light switch status

Hi Martyn,

I have been using Zwave for the last 6+ years with Homeseer. I have found
it
to be reasonable but I do suffer from a loss of control at odd times.

I have about 10 appliance modules and 2 dimmer modules installed to date. I
find that some of the appliance modules stop responding to commands and the
only way to get them to respond is to operate the 2 dimmer modules on and
off a few times. This seems to bring the non responding modules back into
operation. Even with the appliance modules no longer responding (and it is
not all of them) the 2 dimmer modules always continue to respond to the
network.

I have so far never been able to work out why this is. Nothing has been
moved since it was installed and all the modules are in the same location
as
they were when I installed them. I just wish Homeseer would create the
ZTroller for the non US based systems so I could use it to optimise the
network.

Dave.