Re: Re: View Quest Tiny Portable Wi-Fi Internet Radio

  • Subject: Re: Re: View Quest Tiny Portable Wi-Fi Internet Radio
  • From: Simon Haslam <simon_haslam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 16:14:09 +0000 (GMT)

Yes, good point - I tend to forget about cars as I don't drive that
often. Don't car manufacturers supply DAB radios already though as I
wouldn't have thought it cost them much more?

It'll be like the old days where you had a crummy AM radio in the car but
FM at home! I wonder if lots of people just plug in their phone/iPod/MP3
player now (with their own music collections and daily downloaded
podcasts)? Perhaps we'll see some kind of hybrid car audio system which
receives DAB and yet downloads content when it's within wifi range (e.g. at
home or service area).