Re: Programmable remotes

I am a Harmony convert - time to upgrade my 875 (??) soon as some of
the buttons are sticking after years of solid use.

I bought the PS3 adapter from Logitech which works a treat.

Adrian
On 1 Aug 2010, at 10:57, Paul Gale wrote:

> You can get IR to BT adapters for the Harmony and PS3 I think. Haven't
looked into the detail, but wonder if they can be used for other remotes?

> Paul.

Wrightson
> Sent: 01 August 2010 10:49
> To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
> Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Programmable remotes
>
> Hi,
> Just looking at the web site at the moment.
> A couple of things that I would like in a remote are The Harmony One
functionality (and I echo your statements about programming)
> 1) RF capability i.e. 433MHz comms to say X10 etc. (Personally I use
MisterHouse with a smattering of xAP,xPL and X10 devices)
> 2) Bluetooth interface to my PS3
>

> Regards,
>
> Neil Wrightson.
>
> _____