From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Neil
Wrightson
Sent: 01 August 2010 10:49
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Programmable remotes

Hi,
Just looking at the web site at the moment.
A couple of things that I would like in a remote are The Harmony One
functionality (and I echo your statements about programming)
1) RF capability i.e. 433MHz comms to say X10 etc. (Personally I use
MisterHouse with a smattering of xAP,xPL and X10 devices)
2) Bluetooth interface to my PS3

Regards,

Neil Wrightson.

_____