Re: Popcorn Hour C200's...

Ok, thanks. I use iTunes and Remote on my iPod Touch at the moment,
although to be fair Spotify seems to be taking over a lot more of my music
playing.
Being the thrifty (cheapskate) person that I am I may go for something
cheaper if I'm only going to use it for playing videos as I don't watch
that many.

Dave