From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
clax01011971
Sent: 14 October 2009 20:26
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Re: Popcorn Hour C200's...

Hi, just wondering what are the music playing capabilities like on the
Popcorn Hour? Most of the reviews focus on the quality of the video
playback
(which is fair enough) but I was wondering about the audio quality as well
as things such as searching for a particular song, ease of use when setting
up playlists and browsing through your music collection?

Dave