RE: [OT] PBX in a Flash - choppy sound in a VM ?

I found these links useful:

http://www.freepbx.org/support/documentation/howtos/howto-linksys-spa-3102-sipura-spa-3000-freepbx

http://www.freepbx.org/support/documentation/howtos/how-to-set-up-a-linksys-pap2-or-sipura-spa-2000-for-use-with-freepbx

http://www.djax.co.uk/kb/net/voip/spa3000/kb-sp3000-UK_regonal_settings.html