From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Phil Harris
Sent: 11 October 2009 01:18
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Bye Bye Sky...

My mum decided to buy my dad an "upgrade" to SkyHD for his
birthday this
year - I'd got them a Sky+ box a couple of years ago (might even have been
from you Paul - I seem to remember popping round to your place for
something) and they loved that so mum decided to go for SkyHD...

...their main complaint is they can't read the new EPG/planner/GUI from
across the room - they could the old one!

Phil