Re: DIN Rail Support Brackets?

Tracey

How big is your enclosure?

We usually use 250 or 300mm deep Sarel enclosures and we have no problem
mounting the terminals on the backplate.

However, if you really need DIN standoffs, try these guys . . .

http://www.csedistributors.co.uk

or

http://www.ecproducts.co.uk

CSE stock a good range of quality products (ABB, Entrelec, Danfoss etc)
but are not the cheapest. We use them because the gears is good and they
have large stocks.

ECP are a smaller outfit but a great bunch of guys. They probably won't
have what you need in stock but they will be able to get it and at a
very good price. Speak to Roy or Mickey and tell them Neil from Building
Controls Solutions sent you ;-)

BTW, you are using panel trunking to keep the cables tidy, aren't you!!
Both the above suppliers can help with that too . . . .

HTH

Neil

signature database 4650 (20091130) __________

http://www.eset.com